AIM
Keno571

Assassin's Creed vs. CSS Assassin's Creed vs. CSS

Pretty good animation, but a bit laggy. What program did you use?

asylumvideos responds:

cinema 4d

QBOTZ - Short- Wrong Turn QBOTZ - Short- Wrong Turn

The 3D animation is very good, and the detail is also pretty good, but the story wasnt all that funny in my opinion.

Corny2x responds:

Thanks for the review, frankly this was just to test the waters so to speak. I now know how long it'd take me to make these animations and what i need to work on.

Thanks again and look forward to more :)

An Fight An Fight

The animation is very smooth! and the sound is great. But it does lack some major components, like a menu, pause, play, and a little back story. But i guess its just an experiment? Either way still pretty good.

Help-Viral Ad Help-Viral Ad

Improvements

Incorporate code into each scene a little better, only really guessed it by looking back and process of elimination.

pumpkin should be animating a little better, with color and the flame.

btw, I really liked music

And maybe make the beginning say something about the Fright Night ad, so you know its an ad for it

Jay-Berry responds:

Did you notice the pause, play, previous frame and next frame buttons at each side of the screen? Thanks for the review, by the way. :)

Depressing Timmy Depressing Timmy

um...

so thats it? i was just like what...?
But very funny

Spyro series trailer Spyro series trailer

Take a look at it

I would like to see the first "episode" (send me the fla, or something) and i might help you if you make it, and if i like what youre doing with it, not the best artist but good at programming

Sleufoot2010 responds:

I can make a fla, but I'm gonna make a script first.
I could just send you a bit of the script.
Or wait longer, and I'll send an fla.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

The Experiment

I liked the experiment better, pretty good, like to see some more stuff like that

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Wow

That was pretty sick

Lava Lamp Blues Lava Lamp Blues

haha

i loved the movie, and the easter eggs (at the end in the bottom right, if you couldn't find them) are hilarious.